Thursday, August 4, 2011

Introduction



Having spent the better part of the mid- to late-aughts feverishly blogging on myspace.com, and considering said website's swift descent into dot-com hell, I decided today to take a bold step and start an honest-to-god, sawdust-on-the-floor, good-and-proper blog.  Why not?  There's a whole world of folks nothing at all like me tapping out their thoughts in cyberspace for everyone to read.  What's one more? 

I'll make you a deal.  In return to being subjected to the cavorting creatures in my mind here at Cold Brood, I will provide you with endless hours of entertainment, thought-provocation, debate, humor, horror, and cold-brewed insight.

Brief disclaimer: I cannot promise you will be at all entertained, provoked to think or debate, or find the least bit of humor, horror, or insight in any of the blogs to follow in this spot.  However, I do hope you'll check back every so often.  Leave a comment and let me know what you've taken away from that day's blog or just to say hello.  Yes, I even invite the occasional anonymous detractor to leave their flaming bag of doggie-doo on my cyber doorstep.

So, shall we?  Let's.

No comments:

Post a Comment